ANESTHESIOLOGY OPPORTUNITIES with TOP RATED UNIVERSITY in Weather Perfect Tucson!
Banner University Medical Center (BUMC-T) - Tucson, AZSave job Featured Listing
Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) and Banner University Medical Center – Tucson (BUMC-T) Department of Anesthesiology is seeking Anesthesiologists to provide anesthesia services as well as supervise CRNA’s. We’re seeking physicians who have the ability to work with diverse populations and have experience with a variety of teaching methods and curricular perspectives. Positions primarily involve clinical anesthesia and teaching medical students, residents, and fellows.
• Generalists, as well as candidates with subspecialty training in critical care, cardiac, obstetric, and trauma are desirable
• Board Certified/Board Eligible in Anesthesiology
• Experienced physicians and new fellows are welcome to apply
Qualified candidates will have a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona commensurate with their academic credentials.
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
• University town with small town feel and large town culture and entertainment
• Warm sunny climate year round
• Outdoor Adventures: golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming and nearby skiing.
• Heritage and culture: galleries, old presidio, museums, missions
• Culinary: great selection of cuisine with vibrant, newly renovated downtown
Banner University Medicine’s Total Compensation package includes:
• Salary base plus incentives, relocation assistance
• Paid malpractice, paid CME plus allowance
• Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family with 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration, to: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please call Andrea Hawkins, Sourcing Strategist, at: 970-810-2302. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.